|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Thu Dec 8, 2016 09:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sat Dec 10, 2016 05:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
All funds raised via this auction will support our mainstage production of His Girl Friday, being presented at the Aki Studio, Daniel’s Spectrum, March 2017.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted within 24 hours from the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Online payment via PayPal. A PayPal account is not required. Major credit cards are accepted.
- Cheque (Please make payable to "Emily Dix") or cash (exact change only) at pickup (option not available for items needing shipment).
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up at:
10-21 Raglan Ave., Toronto.
Bidder must contact [email protected] to arrange a pickup time. Pickup and payment must occur within a week (7 days) of the end of the auction.
Note: Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction's Administrator for details prior to placing bids or making payment if you have questions or concerns about shipping costs. International shipments may be subject to additional duties and taxes, at the bidder's expense.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
Bygone Theatre has made every effort to accurately describe the items offered in this sale, however, all items are sold "as-is" and neither we, nor the consignor make any guarantees, warantees or representation, expressed or implied, in regard to the property or the correctness of the description of the items. In the case of signed memorabilia, the items are, to the best of our knowledge, authentic, however we make no guarantees and will not be held liable should this be determined to not be the case.
Please note: your bid is a contract, if you are the winning bidder you must pay for the item, in full, within 48 hours of receiving your invoice (sent within 24 hours of the end of the auction). Winners may not take posession of the item until it is paid for in full, and in the case where shipping is requested, the cost of the item, and the additional shipping fees must be paid in full before the item will be shipped. We are not responsible for any errors in bids, omissions of bids, or failure to execute bids and shall have no liability to any bidder for any technical or other failure associated with the internet or this service.
None of the items listed have hidden reserves. Their starting bid indicates the minimum amount a bidder can pay for said item.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —